COVID Appointment Procedures & Requirements
At Massage by Jun our main concern is your safety. Massage by Jun has also put into place additional methods to protect your safety. Please follow the below procedures to comply with NYS COVID and 721 Media Center building regulations…
1) Appointment required no walk-ins accepted.
2) Upon arrival in the parking lot, please call 914-474-2197 and I will meet you at the door.
3) You must have a mask on at all times. This includes walking to/from your car, while in the building, and during your massage. While lying face down (prone position) mask is not required as I have implemented alternate protection. While lying face up (supine position) mask is required.
4) As you enter the building your temperature will be taken with an infrared non-contact thermometer. Temperature must be below 100.4.
5) Hand Sanitizing Gel and disinfecting wipes are available upon entrance & exit of Seven21 Media Center and my office and massage room.
6) New COVID Health Information & Screening forms must be completed.
7) As your Massage therapist, I am required to wear a face mask.
8) UVC/Ozone room disinfection along with HEPA and Carbon Air Purifiers are in use. Massage room will be completely sterilized after each client.
10) Future appointments are strongly recommended, as I must limit my appointments by 50% due to NYS COVID policy.
11) As we acclimate ourselves to this new way of life, lets do our best and hope for a vaccine and end to COVID-19.